1. Contact us via email or phone to find out about our availability for either our San Diego or Santa Ana studio on the date and time of your choice. We can set appointments for 6 month ahead of time.
2. Make your reservation with us. All our reservations have to be confirmed via email by us and you. We will send you a comprehensive prep list with your final "Appointment Confirmation".
3. Set up your make-up and hair appointment with the artist or stylist of your choice. We will send you a list of people we have worked with in the past and you are welcome to use. Make any other appointments needed to be prepared for the photo shoot (Nail Salon, Tanning Salon, Baby Sitter).
4. Think about and try on your lingerie outfits you would like to wear for the photo shoot. We will cover helpful tips on what to wear with your "Appointment Confirmation" email.
5. Get in touch with us the week before your appointment to let us know nothing has changed on your plan for the photo shoot. We will send you a text message reminder two days before the photo session to reconfirm your appointment with us.
6. Get exited but not nervous about the photo shoot day!
7. The day before your session get a good night's rest be hydrated and moisturized. Maybe do some stretching to get as limber as possible. We don't recommend a heavy work out the day before, since you don't want to appear stiff or tight in the poses we do. Avoid facials or waxing shortly before your session as they can cause redness.
8. The day of the appointment wear loose-fitting clothing to come to the studio in order to minimize skin marks. Bring a great attitude and be ready to have fun! Give yourself some time to relax and come on time to your photo shoot appointment. Right on time is best! We have a hard time to accommodate early or late birds, sorry.
9. Rock your photo shoot with Angelika!
11. Set your free consultation up to view and purchase your images!
10. Enjoy your images and relive how beautiful you are for the rest of you life!
The easiest way is to call or text us and we will be able to answer all your questions and set up your appointment for you. Please email us after business hours or if you can't reach us by phone.
Yes, you can schedule a consultation before your photo shoot appointment to visit the studio before hand, meet the photographer and to go over your wardrobe and talk about the desired outcome of your photo shoot. A 30 minute consultation is $50.00. However a 15 minute consultation the day of your photo session is at no additional cost and included in your photo shoot appointment time.
We have several different sets or backdrops including a bedroom setting, modern sofa, elegant chair, upholstered bench.
We accept all major credit & debit cards, checks and cash.
Professional make-up and hair will considerably enhance the quality of your pictures. Professional make-up artists know how to contour your facial features and will use your face as a beautiful canvas. It's a total transformation and well worth the time and cost!
We do not offer professional make-up and hair services at the studio currently. We refer our clients to make-up artists in the vicinity.
Our clients tell us that they have had good experience with M.A.C Cosmetics, but you can choose from a list of professionals we have worked with. Detailed information will be sent to you with your appointment confirmation.
You do not need to tan, but if you do, don't overdo it as it may not look completely natural under studio lighting conditions. Make sure to keep your palms and feet from staining! Please do not use tanning cream it can stain the studio furniture.
Bring what makes you feel sexy or comfortable and what fits your figure best. That may be several different pieces, so bring them all. For boudoir we recommend a dark and light set of bra & panties as they tend to photograph well against different backdrops and are good to have on standby to change things up. Other items aside from lingerie might be your favorite skinny jeans, a form-fitting tee or white blouse, matched with a pair of heels and stockings we can create some amazingly sexy looks. Whatever you bring, we'll be on hand to give you our recommendations. If you’re doing the shoot for your partner, you could wear his favorite sport jersey or baseball cap, maybe one of his comfy old t-shirts or a work shirt. If you are completely lost for ideas why not treat yourself to something new? We will send you tips on where to shop with your "Appointment Confirmation".
Yes, you can bring one female friend. Unfortunately, we do not allow men or children under 18 at the time of a boudoir shoot in the studio.
We provide in-studio viewing sessions. If you request an online gallery it is anonymous, password protected and has a built-in expiry. No images are posted anywhere or used in-studio without your prior consultation and consent.
Yes, have a glass of wine on us when you arrive or bring your own! You need to be 21 years old! One glass only.
No need to be nervous at all. Angelika will direct you through the shoot to accentuate the positive and bring the best out of you in a natural way. A good tip, silly as it may sound, is to practice your “model look” in the mirror – your facial expressions- lips open slightly, the hint of a smile in your eyes… then work it a little and see what develops.
Not to change the subject, but size, in this case, doesn’t matter. What truly does count, and what makes a great image or portrait, is the attitude of the subject. Embrace who you are, and love yourself what makes somebody sexy is their confidence and comfort level. Show some attitude even if you fake it! Angelika is working with curvier ladies all the time and she works out some great poses during the shoot.
Yes, our editing girl will edit all your images and add filters to your photos to soften and enhance your skin. You will look beautiful, if you never had that done you will be amazed.
Although we suggest you leave as much lead time as possible when planning a boudoir shoot to allow for editing, design and delivery of product, we can turnaround a shoot very quickly, however, a rush fee may be applicable so we can prioritize your order. Call us and we will see what we can do.
Regular production and delivery times:
Edited digital image files up to 1 week. Prints and photo books up to 3 weeks. Albums up to 4 weeks.
Your photo gallery will be available within 3-5 business days. We will schedule an appointment for you to view them privately and you will be able to select and purchase them that day. We offer a 1 hour viewing session at the studio to view your edited proof images. From these you can pick your favorites for digital images, prints, books or photo albums.
We supply you with a link to your own private galley and you can download your images.
Your gallery will be available for one month and after that time frame we delete all images. We do not keep customers photos online unless they are released by you for studio use.
Yes, you will receive a copy release for the images you purchased from us and you can have prints made anywhere.